Guess what? I finally received my Corpse Bride leggings!!!!!
Corpse Bride leggings Ebay / Black knit jumper H&M / All Black boots Dr Martens
I'm really in love with it! It's still weird to have people on my legs, it's like I'm making them walking when I'm walking, kind of strange hahaha! But it's super complicated to associate other clothes with it. I feel like I can only wear black or dark grey with it and it annoys me. :/ I need to buy a long black top for summer. Added to wish list.
It's a Black Milk look-a-like, but I'm really satisfied with the quality. I paid it around 6€ and it's really perfect. It's exactly the same so. No need to pay $75 AUD for a pair of leggings, seriously! There's eBay for us! :)
Tell me what you think about it! xx












Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire